Oven Baked Chicken ~ Diet
3/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
2 chicken breast halves, skinned
2 chicken drumsticks, skinned
2 chicken thighs, skinned
1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine chicken pieces and buttermilk in and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine flour and seasonings in another large bowl.
- Remove chicken and discarding marinade. Shake in flour mixture one piece at a time. Shake off excess flour.
- Place chicken pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Lightly coat chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until done, turning after 20 minutes.
Yummy and Healthy...