Low-fat Chicken Quesadilla ~ Diet
8 corn tortillas
6 ounces low-fat monterey jack cheese
8 ounces chicken breasts, cubed
1 ripe avocado, diced small
1 cup green chilies, drained
4 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
4 ounces non-fat sour cream
- Heat a griddle over medium-high heat.
- When the griddle is hot, place 1 tortilla on the griddle and sprinkle 1/8 of the cheese on tortilla.
- Top with 1/4 of the chicken mixture, 1/4 of the avocado, 1/4 of the green chiles, and 1/4 of the cilantro, and another 1/8 of the cheese. Top with another tortilla.
- When cheese begins to melt, flip with wide spatula and continue cooking until cheese is melted.
- Remove from griddle to cutting board. Cut into 4 pieces. Repeat process 3 more times.
- Serve with fat-free sour cream on the side.