M&M's Chocolate Cake ~ Book
4 ounces semisweet or sweet chocolate, broken into pieces
2 tablespoons butter
1 bag mini marshmallows
6 cups crispy rice cereal
1 cup salted dry-roasted peanuts (optional)
1 cup M&M's Mini Bits
1. Spray a Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, heat chocolate and butter in microwave oven on High 1 minute, stirring once during heating. Remove from microwave; stir chocolate mixture until melted and smooth. Add marshmallows to mixture. Heat in microwave on High 1 minute longer; stir until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
3. Add cereal, peanuts (optional), and M&M's to chocolate mixture. Stir until all ingredients are coated and mixture is well combined.
4. Transfer cereal mixture to prepared pan, pressing mixture down with fingertips. Let stand at least 1 hour to set chocolate.
5. To unmold, with knife or metal spatula, loosen cake from side of pan; invert onto serving plate. Cut into slices to serve. Store in covered container at room temperature up to 3 days.