6 Chicken fillet pieces
2 Hot green chillies
2 Red chillies
2 Dundicut peppers
Handful of chopped parsley
1 Small onion, diced
1 Tomato sliced
1/2 Can coconut milk
1 KDD cream
2 tablespoons Curry powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black peppers
1/2 yellow bell pepper
- Boil the chicken breasts and cut it into cubes.
- In a frying pan put some oil and fry the onions until golden.
- Add the tomatoes, red chillies, green chillies, yellow bell peppers and dundicut peppers and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add in the chopped parsley, curry powder, cumin, salt & pepper.
- Finely add in the KDD cream and coconut milk and mix until well blended.
- Lower heat, over and simmer for atleast 10 minutes.
Serve with white rice.