1 whole pack of Spaghetti
1 pound medium shrimps, deveined, shelled and chopped coarsely.
1/4 cup fresh parsley
1 teaspoon chili flakes
2 tablespoons butter
5 cloves of garlic
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Put pasta to boil. Remember to toss in 1/4 cup of salt into boiling water with pasta. 10-12 mins.
- In the meantime, in a par or skillet, brown the garlic
- Toss in shrimps and chili flakes. As soon as the shrimps turn pink, remove.
- Using same skillet, toss in butter, return chilli/shrimps into it and cook thoroughly
- Toss in parsley and mix nicely
- Toss in pasta and mix until everything is distributed nicely. Serve hot!