Asparagus with Parmesan
1 bunch of fresh asparagus
1 tablespoon butter
2 tabelspoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning (found at the Sultan Center)
2 tabelspoons shredded parmesan cheese
non-stick cooking spray (also found at TSC)
- coat the grill with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium high, break the asparagus's tough ends and set them aside.
- Blend the melted butter, olive oil and garlic pepperin a small bowl.
- place the asparagus directly on the grill (parallel to grid) after brushing them with half the butter mixture.
- Grill the asparagus covered 6 to 8 minutes or until the asparagus is lightly charred and tender., carefully turn once.
- Remove to a serving platter. Drizzle with the remaining butter mixture, toss to coat and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.