Been making this sicne 1995..
so yummy and healthy..
315g fresh or frozen raspberries
2 teaspoons of icing sugar
350g ricotta cheese
1 cup thick low-fat natural yogurt
2 tablespoons of caster sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons lime or lemon juice
1. Place raspberries in a food processor or blender and process to make a purée.
2. Press purée through a sieve to remove seeds.
3. Stir in icing sugar.
4. Place ricotta cheese, yogurt, sugar, vanilla extract and lime or lemon juice in a food processor or blender until smooth.
5. Divide mixture into two equal portions.
6. Stir raspberry purée into one portion.
7. Alternate spoonfuls of plain and raspberry mixture in serving glasses and swirl to give a ripple pattern,
8. Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.